Application of biological enzymes in starch modification
1. Starch modifier amylase
The main purpose of modification is to change the viscosity, stability and ionic properties of starch. There are many modification methods, such as oxidation, acid hydrolysis, paste refining or enzyme conversion, such as oxidized starch, acid converted starch, dextrin and enzyme converted starch.
2. Benefits of using amylase
(1) Reduce the viscosity of raw starch and meet specific requirements.
(2) The total cost is low, the amount of amylase is small, and the price of raw starch is low.
(3) Under the same solid content, starch liquid with any viscosity can be produced. Generally, the viscosity of modified starch mainly depends on the concentration of starch.The higher the concentration, the higher the viscosity after gelatinization; the lower the concentration, the lower the viscosity after gelatinization.
3. Factors affecting the action of amylase
(1) PH value: pH 6.3 ~ 6.8 is the most suitable range; When pH is greater than 9 or less than 4, amylase will lose its activity.
(2) temperature: high temperature makes amylase hydrogen bond rupture and lose activity.
4. Requirements for raw starch
The protein content of raw starch is less than 0.4%, and the pH value of raw starch is adjusted to the best range.
5. Use experience
(1) When using amylase to convert starch, the gelatinization tank should preferably be a stainless steel tank, including a stirrer and a delivery pump. High-power, low-speed stirring has an important effect on the uniformity of starch reaction.
(2) When preparing amylase solution, do not prepare too much at one time to avoid failure due to temperature in the workshop.
(3) The concentration of starch paste ranged from 20% to 25%.
(4) The gelatinization temperature of the raw starch ranges from 70 to 90 degrees, and amylase is converted to starch only under the condition of starch gel.
(5) During the enzymatic conversion of raw starch, temperature and time are two important monitoring and balanced process parameters, which need to be determined according to the actual gelatinization environment.
Zhengzhou Chengzhi Industrial Co., Ltd. is a modern technology enterprise engaged in the research, development, production and sale of fine chemical and biological enzyme products. The main products of the company are: hydrogen peroxide stabilizer, oxygen bleaching intensifier, bleaching activator, hydrogen peroxide promoter, chelating agent, cooking aid, sewage decolorizer, sodium silicate substitute, etc. Welcome to consult and understand. Company website: http://www.www.mendiegunak.com.